Online Learning is now Blackboard Collaborate
ACC is moving to Blackboard Collaborate!
Blackboard Collaborate is a real-time video conferencing tool that lets you add files, share applications, and use a virtual whiteboard to interact. Collaborate with the Ultra experience opens right in your browser, so you don't have to install any software to join a session.
Learn more about Blackboard Collaborate
NOTE: Adobe Connect will no longer be available after December 31st.
If you have existing Adobe Connect recordings that you wish to keep, these will need to be exported from the Connect server before Friday, January 4, 2019.
To export Adobe Connect recordings:
- Login to your accout at https://webconnect.austincc.edu/
- From the Adobe Connect Central home page, click Meetings or Training, and then click the meeting or classroom that includes the recording.
- Click Recordings
- Next to the specific recording you want to use, select: Action > Make FLV
- You will be prompted to save the offline recording, click “Proceed with Offline Recording” and choose a location to save the file
- The meeting will begin to play, creating the offline file
If you need assistance exporting recordings, please contact the Faculty Instructional Support Specialist (FISS/formerly media services) at your campus.
Your offline videos can be hosted on the ACC Media Server. Use your Google Drive account to share your videos with Maria Youngman (firstname.lastname@example.org). If you have any questions about the streaming services contact us by email email@example.com.
We are no longer issuing new Adobe Connect accounts, but if you need help to access your Adobe Connect account during this migration, please, fill out this online form and we will send you a new password.
For technical support contact the Faculty Instructional Support Specialist at the Media Center at your campus.