- Instructors may download the course gradebook by clicking: Work Offline > Download, from the Grade Center
- Contact your Instructional Designer on your campus with questions (http://irt.austincc.edu/ids/oncampusids.php)
- Blackboard Support can be contacted using this email firstname.lastname@example.org
Blackboard 2016 - New ACC Login Page
Austin Community College will change the login page for Blackboard on Friday, February 12, 2016. This change is necessary due to some Internet browser compatibility issues.
Users will now be presented with a login page when first accessing Blackboard. Once you have entered your ACCeID login information, you will continue to the tabbed interface you have traditionally seen.
Please contact us with any support issues email@example.com.
REMOVAL OF COURSE SITES:
Course sites from 2009 (209S, 209U and 209F), 2010 (210S, 210U, and 210F) and 2011 (211S, 211U, and 211F) semesters are scheduled for deletion from Blackboard. Most of these course materials have already been copied into more current course sites.
If you want to keep a copy of these course materials, export them to your desktop computer. You can then reuse the course materials by importing this file into future Blackboard courses sites.
DIRECTIONS FOR EXPORTING:
- To export a course site, go to: Control Panel > Packages and Utilities > Export/Archive Course Select all checkboxes, and then click Submit.
- You will receive an email when your course export is ready for download. To download the export file, return to: Control Panel > Packages and Utilities > Export/Archive Course, and you will see the export file linked for download.
- Contact an Instructional Designer on your campus if you have questions about this process.
Thank you for your patience during this time, we hope the choice of this time frame has minimal impact on our users.
Seth Wilkerson, Sr System Administrator
- For Blackboard support issues contact an Instructional Designer on your campus, call ACC Technical Support Services at (512) 223-4357, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Email email@example.com for network application, web accounts and online video streaming.
- For email, phone, ACC network or other ACC services, contact ACC Technical Support Services at (512) 223-TECH (223-8324).