ALL COMPUTERS ARE ON A 5 YEAR REPLACEMENT CYCLE.
Faculty and staff members must follow these procedures and submit the appropriated forms to request new equipment, and to update or replace laptop and desktop computers.
Note: If you are a teaching faculty, you can request to replace your desktop with a laptop computer.
The functions of the College Wide Technology and Capital Outlay Committee include:
- Develops and updates the college-wide technology plan according to institutional needs.
- Recommends annual college-wide capital equipment replacement budget to the President based upon faculty and staff input.
- Monitors the annual expenditures of capital funds for timeliness and standards compliance.
- Establishes criteria and standards for instructional and information technologies and monitors compliance.
- Prepares administrative rules relating to technology and procedures and guidelines for procuring, replacing and reallocating technology resources.
- Assists in the dissemination of technology information.
Meetings are held 1:30 - 3:00 pm at HBC Rm. 301
|October 9, 2015|
|February 12 2016|
|May 20, 2016|
For more information and a list of committee members, see College-wide Technology & Capital Outlay Committee in the Councils & Committees site (http://www.austincc.edu/orgref/councils).