As of 02/14/2013, all computer replacements including labs, have been frozen for the rest of FY13. Only complete the replacement form if you have an emergency replacement.
**PLEASE NOTE ALL STAFF AND FACULTY COMPUTERS ARE ELIGIBLE TO BE REPLACED AFTER 4 YEARS. LAB COMPUTERS ARE ELIGIBLE TO BE REPLACED AFTER 3 YEARS.**
Faculty and staff members must follow these procedures and submit the appropriated forms to request new equipment, and to update or replace laptop and desktop computers.
Note: If you are a teaching faculty, you can request to replace your desktop with a laptop computer.
The functions of the College Wide Technology and Capital Outlay Committee include:
- Develops and updates the college-wide technology plan according to the guidelines established in the Comprehensive Master Plan and ACC SACS report Infusing 21st Century Innovation Into Learning.
- Recommends annual college-wide capital equipment replacement budget to the President based upon faculty and staff input.
- Monitors the annual expenditures of capital funds for timeliness and standards compliance.
- Establishes criteria and standards for instructional and information technologies and monitors compliance.
- Prepares administrative rules relating to technology and procedures and guidelines for procuring, replacing and reallocating technology resources.
- Assists in the dissemination of technology information.
All meetings 1:30 - 3:30 pm HBC Board Rm. #201
(room 301 for April 12th)
|September 14, 2012||February 8, 2013|
|October 12, 2012||March 8, 2013|
|November 9, 2012||April 12, 2013|
|December 14, 2012||May 10, 2013 (cancelled)|
|January 11, 2013 (cancelled)||June 14, 2013|
For more information and a list of committee members, see College-wide Technology & Capital Outlay Committee in the Councils & Committees site (http://www.austincc.edu/orgref/councils).