DUE TO FUNDING LIMITATIONS, ONLY EMERGENCY COMPUTER REPLACEMENTS WILL BE PROCESSED.
Faculty and staff members must follow these procedures and submit the appropriated forms to request new equipment, and to update or replace laptop and desktop computers.
Note: If you are a teaching faculty, you can request to replace your desktop with a laptop computer.
The functions of the College Wide Technology and Capital Outlay Committee include:
- Develops and updates the college-wide technology plan according to the guidelines established in the Comprehensive Master Plan and ACC SACS report Infusing 21st Century Innovation Into Learning.
- Recommends annual college-wide capital equipment replacement budget to the President based upon faculty and staff input.
- Monitors the annual expenditures of capital funds for timeliness and standards compliance.
- Establishes criteria and standards for instructional and information technologies and monitors compliance.
- Prepares administrative rules relating to technology and procedures and guidelines for procuring, replacing and reallocating technology resources.
- Assists in the dissemination of technology information.
All meetings 1:30 - 3:30 pm HBC 201 (except Sept. 12 - HLC1-1101 and Nov. 14 - HBC 301)
|September 12, 2014 HLC1-1101||February 13, 2015|
|October 10, 2014||March 13, 2015|
|November 14, 2014 cancelled||April 10, 2015|
|December 12, 2014 cancelled||May 8, 2015|
|January 9, 2015 cancelled||June 12, 2015|
|July 10, 2015|
For more information and a list of committee members, see College-wide Technology & Capital Outlay Committee in the Councils & Committees site (http://www.austincc.edu/orgref/councils).