PLEASE NOTE ALL COLLEGE COMPUTERS ARE ELIGIBLE TO BE REPLACED AFTER 4 YEARS. THIS INCLUDES FACULTY, STAFF AND LAB COMPUTERS. IF YOUR COMPUTER IS STILL IN GOOD WORKING CONDITION, YOU DO NOT HAVE TO REPLACE IT AFTER EXACTLY 4 YEARS.
Faculty and staff members must follow these procedures and submit the appropriated forms to request new equipment, and to update or replace laptop and desktop computers.
Note: If you are a teaching faculty, you can request to replace your desktop with a laptop computer.
The functions of the College Wide Technology and Capital Outlay Committee include:
- Develops and updates the college-wide technology plan according to the guidelines established in the Comprehensive Master Plan and ACC SACS report Infusing 21st Century Innovation Into Learning.
- Recommends annual college-wide capital equipment replacement budget to the President based upon faculty and staff input.
- Monitors the annual expenditures of capital funds for timeliness and standards compliance.
- Establishes criteria and standards for instructional and information technologies and monitors compliance.
- Prepares administrative rules relating to technology and procedures and guidelines for procuring, replacing and reallocating technology resources.
- Assists in the dissemination of technology information.
All meetings 1:30 - 3:30 pm HBC 201 (except Sept. 12 - HLC1-1101 and Nov. 14 - HBC 301)
|September 12, 2014 HLC1-1101||February 13, 2015|
|October 10, 2014||March 13, 2015|
|November 14, 2014 HBC 301||April 10, 2015|
|December 12, 2014||May 8, 2015|
|January 9, 2015||June 12, 2015|
|July 10, 2015|
For more information and a list of committee members, see College-wide Technology & Capital Outlay Committee in the Councils & Committees site (http://www.austincc.edu/orgref/councils).