**ALL COMPUTER REPLACEMENTS ARE DELAYED UNTIL FY15. EMERGENCY REPLACEMENTS WILL BE PROCESSED.**
PLEASE NOTE ALL COLLEGE COMPUTERS ARE ELIGIBLE TO BE REPLACED AFTER 4 YEARS. THIS INCLUDES FACULTY, STAFF AND LAB COMPUTERS.
Faculty and staff members must follow these procedures and submit the appropriated forms to request new equipment, and to update or replace laptop and desktop computers.
Note: If you are a teaching faculty, you can request to replace your desktop with a laptop computer.
The functions of the College Wide Technology and Capital Outlay Committee include:
- Develops and updates the college-wide technology plan according to the guidelines established in the Comprehensive Master Plan and ACC SACS report Infusing 21st Century Innovation Into Learning.
- Recommends annual college-wide capital equipment replacement budget to the President based upon faculty and staff input.
- Monitors the annual expenditures of capital funds for timeliness and standards compliance.
- Establishes criteria and standards for instructional and information technologies and monitors compliance.
- Prepares administrative rules relating to technology and procedures and guidelines for procuring, replacing and reallocating technology resources.
- Assists in the dissemination of technology information.
All meetings 1:30 - 3:30 pm HBC 301 (Oct. 11th and Nov. 8th will be in room 411)
|September 13, 2013||February 14, 2014|
|October 11, 2013 cancelled||March 21, 2014|
|November 8, 2013 cancelled||April 11, 2014|
|December 13, 2013||May 9, 2014*|
|January 10, 2014||June 13, 2014|
For more information and a list of committee members, see College-wide Technology & Capital Outlay Committee in the Councils & Committees site (http://www.austincc.edu/orgref/councils).