The functions of the Bookstore Committee include:
- Regularly reviews bookstore operations and makes recommendations for continuous quality improvements
- Recommends procedures and/or administrative rules related to ordering course texts and materials.
- Responds to requests and recommendations from Department Chairs.
- Provides linkages between individuals who have some responsibility for selecting textbooks or placing textbook orders and the Bookstore.
- Publicizes Department Chairs decisions regarding texts and course materials via web pages.
For inventory and ordering information go to: http://accweb.austincc.edu/schedev/textbooks.php
|February 27, 2015||1:30 - 3:30 pm||HBC - 411|
For more information and a list of committee members, see http://www.austincc.edu/orgref/councils/bkstore.php