Blackboard™ Student Support
Mozilla Firefox is the preferred web browser for Blackboard.
Click here to download Firefox.
- Getting Started with Blackboard
- Submitting Assignments
- Completing Assessments
- Accessing My Grades
- Using Discussion Boards
- Using VoiceThread
Questions & Answers
- How do I log into Blackboard?
- I forgot my password - what should I do?
- How do I change my password?
- What if I have problems logging in?
- Why don't I see all of my courses?
- How do I view announcements for my courses?
- How do I get my email address to display in the course roster?
- What should I do if I've been locked out of an assessment?
- How do I check my grades in Blackboard?
- I am unable to view multimedia content (images, videos) in my Blackboard course.
- Where is digital dropbox?
- Can I use the Blackboard mobile app?
- Can I get a virus from Blackboard?
- Internet Explorer is presenting me with a security warning - what should I do?
- I'm using Windows Vista and I don't see a text box to type in.
- I am not seeing discussion postings or changes I make in Blackboard. How do I correct this?