Media Captioning Request
Did you know?
Captions help everyone and not just deaf people, says new research from Oregon State University, showing that 98.6% of all surveyed students found captions helpful, with 75% using them as a learning tool: http://phys.org/news/2016-11-captions-transcripts-aid-students.html
- Contact the Student Accessibility Services & Assistive Technology (SAS).
- The Interpreter Services office phone: 512-223-6155 (voice) and video phone: 512-223-6151 (deaf).
- The Instructional Designer on your campus.
- The Media Center at your campus for assistance.
- Obtain information about ACC Media Server