IRT Network Services
We provide server administration for instructional applications, software licensing and support for IRT network and hardware.
Note: IRT Tech support site (irttech.austincc.edu) is an internal website and can be accessed only inside the ACC network or using a VPN account. Contact Technical Support Services for further details. 512-223-8324.
Blackboard - 2014 Winter Break Maintenance Notice
Over the winter break (Dec 23 - Jan 4), we will be performing several maintenance procedures on Blackboard. Please note that these tasks are resource intensive, and system performance may be degraded during this time.
REMOVAL OF COURSE SITES:
Course sites from 2009 (209S, 209U and 209F), 2010 (210S, 210U, and 210F) and 2011 (211S, 211U, and 211F) semesters are scheduled for deletion from Blackboard. Most of these course materials have already been copied into more current course sites.
If you want to keep a copy of these course materials, export them to your desktop computer. You can then reuse the course materials by importing this file into future Blackboard courses sites.
DIRECTIONS FOR EXPORTING:
- To export a course site, go to: Control Panel > Packages and Utilities > Export/Archive Course Select all checkboxes, and then click Submit.
- You will receive an email when your course export is ready for download. To download the export file, return to: Control Panel > Packages and Utilities > Export/Archive Course, and you will see the export file linked for download.
- Contact an Instructional Design Specialist on your campus if you have questions about this process.
Thank you for your patience during this time, we hope the choice of this time frame has minimal impact on our users.
Seth Wilkerson, Sr System Administrator
- For Blackboard support issues contact an Instructional Design Specialist at your campus, call ACC Technical Support Services at (512) 223-4357, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Email email@example.com for network application concerns.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org for web accounts and online video streaming.
- For email, phone, ACC network or other ACC services, contact ACC Technical Support Services at (512) 223-TECH (223-8324).