iClickers are one of the newest Student Response Systems in use at ACC. Their two main advantages are that they are very simple to install and use and their low cost, compared to some of the other systems.
Several departments at ACC have purchased their own systems. You can find a few sets in the Media Centers for faculty check out.
- Introduction to iClickers: Advantages and limitations.
- iClicker support web for administrators, instructors, and students.
- The iClicker Blog.
- Information about the products offered by iClicker.
- Go to the iClickers resource site .
- Go to Dr. Stephanie Chasteen's blog to download more resources.