CPS™ Classroom Performance Systems
CPS clickers are probably the most commonly used ones at ACC.
These devices allow instructors to ask students questions and have them respond via individual response pads. The responses are gathered by a receiver attached to the computer and displayed with graphs by the video projector. The systems can be used for general polling, knowledge checks, or even formal assessment. For assistance with clickers contact one of the media centers.
To find out more about our CPS CRSs, visit the Classroom Technology Equipment and choose Student Response Sytems.
- Introducton to CPS clickers: Advantages and limitations.
- CPS Pulse Quick Start Poster from eInstruction
- Using PowerPoint with CPS
- CPS Quickstart Guide from Lake Local
- CPS Quickstart Guide from HEHS